Welcome To River Cottage
Award winning B&B, outstanding location
River Cottage is just that little bit different. Although located on the A6, the garden at River Cottage is an exquisite refuge reflecting Gilly’s passion for form and colour. Right on the banks of the Wye river in arguably the most beautiful village in the Peak District National Park, River Cottage offers:
- Immaculate and stylish accommodation
- Owners with a passion for service
- Free Wi-Fi in bedrooms
- Riverside location in Ashford-in-the-Water
- Separate guest entrance
- Short stroll to two very good village pubs
- Superb breakfast menu, sourced locally
- Characterful, mainly 18th century house
- Either ensuite or private bathroom
Whether you’re visiting the area on business or taking a break, we aim to make your stay memorable. Our guests often congregate at the edge of the river of an evening, usually with a glass of wine, and enjoy watching the trout and the ducks competing for food before strolling to one of the excellent pubs in the village for dinner. For walkers there’s a wide variety of routes literally from our doorstep and we have a variety of maps for guests to use. For those who are keen on heritage there’s Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and the ancient market town of Bakewell just minutes away.
To book, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01629 813327.